Sunday, April 12, 2020 :: Resurrection Celebration!
- To Play a video, click on a picture with an arrow button; or to open a document, click on colored text which looks like this.
- To expand a video to full size, click on the icon in the far bottom right corner of the video window.
- To return the video to normal size, click on the icon in the far bottom right corner of the video or press the ESC button on the computer keyboard.
The 2020 Easter Memorial Flowers in the background of the videos below were given in memory of loved ones who have passed into eternity. Click here for a list of those who were remembered.
So is it with the resurrection of the dead.
What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable.
1 Corinthians 15:42
CALL TO WORSHIP
“Christ Arose” (“Low in the grave He lay…”)
1 Corinthians 15:20-27a
“Crown Him with Many Crowns”
“Behold Our God”
lyric sheet for “Behold Our God” [link will open in a new tab]
We always thank God for all of you, regularly mentioning you in our prayers, calling to mind before God our Father what our Lord Yeshua the Messiah has brought about in you — how your trust produces action, your love hard work, and your hope perseverance.
– 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3
God invites us to come to Him in prayer through Christ Jesus, the Resurrection and the Life, the One who has washed us clean from our sins and who gives us confidence to approach a holy God.
- Pray for two or three other FBCNR members or regular attenders — Pray for their growth, stability, health, and joy in these days.
- For this reason, ever since I heard about your trust in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you. In my prayers I keep asking the God of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, the glorious Father, to give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation, so you will have full knowledge of Him (Eph. 1:15-17 CJB).
- For an updated list of members and attenders, contact the church office.
- Pray for our governing authorities that God would grant them much wisdom to rule and lead well.
- Pray for our Missionaries of the Week: Jon & Alex Schussman, Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Pray for open doors for members and regular attenders of FBCNR to share the hope and peace we have in Jesus with people who need to hear the gospel of our Lord.
∞ The Providence of God and Resurrection ∞
Download PDF of Today’s Sermon Notes [link will open in new tab]
“Christ Is Risen, He Is Risen Indeed!”
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
So, my dear brothers, stand firm and immovable, always doing the Lord’s work as vigorously as you can, knowing that united with the Lord
your efforts are not in vain.
– 1 Corinthians 15:56-58
“Because He Lives (Amen!)” – Matt Maher
For additional worship music, please see the link at the bottom of the page.